I'm not too sure we know what we are doing but, we are doing it. We have our tiny garden started, the chicken coop is built, water barrels are up and thanks to the recent rain-- they are full. We are picking the chickens up in a couple days and farm fresh eggs will be in production after the hens get use to their move. More details to come later, I've got dinner burning!Popular Posts
-
I'm not too sure we know what we are doing but, we are doing it. We have our tiny garden started, the chicken coop is built, water...
-
I've lost my mind Baby brain is a thing that all pregnant women go through. We forget small things on the regular which in the end...
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Urban Homesteading....What?
I'm not too sure we know what we are doing but, we are doing it. We have our tiny garden started, the chicken coop is built, water barrels are up and thanks to the recent rain-- they are full. We are picking the chickens up in a couple days and farm fresh eggs will be in production after the hens get use to their move. More details to come later, I've got dinner burning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment